Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Maybe...

Hey, maybe this is sentimental, but...
just a week or two ago you were in love with me and we were best friends and had everything in common. You wanted to talk to me every second of the day. Now you don't even bother. It seems like I've somehow become a nuisance...why is it that ever since I left and came back, I've seemed to have lost all my friends? I told you all I would be gone...why are you all acting like you don't like me anymore? You still say you love me, but I know you're just saying it. Maybe it's best you move on from me since I can never love you like you hope and deserve. But you said we would always be friends. Now I'm acting like a fool trying to get your attention and you're playing the older and cooler one, bored with everything. You used to be fun and crazy. Where did you go? Where did I go? Where did everything go? I didn't even want to go on that trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!