Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi.

Hi. I just need to say that it's over, as you might have already guessed. You're probably sick of me bringing it up, so I'm just going to end it here. It's not that you're a bad person. You're not. But you're not good for me. You're dealing with problems, and so am I. It's too bad we couldn't help each other more. It seems you created quite a few problems for me, but you left me alone to suffer. And now without you I've found all of my own struggles, how many there are even without you. You were only adding problems to cover up the real ones. The moment of happiness wasn't worth the year of pain. I've learned a lot. I've grown up. I don't know what's going to happen. But what I know is that it's over and that I won't be coming back. It was a lot better in theory than it ever was or is going to be in reality.
Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!