Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Destiny Undeserved

The older I become, the worse person I become. I've become a highly unlikable person, who's not easy to get along with. This isn't who I want to be. I've never wanted to be this way. I'd like to say society has made me what I am, but that would be admitting weakness, giving into this world, letting it change you. I haven't "conformed" to the world though, I've let it turn me into a cynic.
"To be great is to be misunderstood". I'm not great though. I'm a sinner. I'm not that smart. I'm not that special. I don't fit in. I have no great talent. I don't deserve fame. I don't deserve fortune. I don't even think I want it. But no one wants a mediocre life. Right now I have no effort to make anything of my life though. I hope that I'll find some inspiration somewhere. Maybe I'll be great if I ever get my act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!