Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

If this is goodbye

If this is goodbye, that would be just fine.
Yeah, I'm fed up, you're not sorry, you don't even know what I'm feeling right now. Maybe I'm being melodramatic, but this really feels like the end. And if it is, that would be just fine.
We've come so far. We've had good times. Looking back, we've had our little adventures, sure I would've liked to have more, and maybe we still will, but right now I'm willing to settle.
I have all these emotions inside me concerning you, but it's not that I really even miss you right now. I'm fed up, sick of being put on a shelf. We'll see if I matter enough for you to come back. We were just getting somewhere, it's a disappointment, but if you're going to treat me this way, maybe it's a blessing. If you make the effort I'll be willing to forgive, but right now you're just ignoring me, so we'll see.
I'm sick of being angry and disappointed, so at this moment I'm just going to let it all go.
If this is goodbye, that's just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!