Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you see in them?

Well, I got it partly off my chest, the gist of it anyways. But now I'm starting to second guess. She asked, "why do you like him?" ... I was caught off guard. Things the past few days have been rough, but I of course still care about him. He's nice, caring, we have lots of things in common...
It's crazy thinking about how horrible and ridiculous we all are. We have our overpowering personalities, most of the time our faults are more obvious than our attributes. Well he's just a silly boy, and I'm just a silly girl. Neither of us really have anything to offer, but together we might just have something.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/together%20quotes/stephvigiard/words%20and%20quotes/together.png?o=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!