Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Different then Her

You tell me I'm different. It's real with me. You're over her. You're into me. These sound like common lines, yet music to my ears, but they don't satisfy. I've seen the pictures, I've heard her tell, I've seen it: you had fun with her. What's fun about me? I've don't know if I've ever truly made you smile. I feel like you'll never know me like you knew her. You two went so deep. Now you're crawling out to me? Our friendship has lasted longer than yours and hers ever has, yet she knows a side of you I don't, even though you say I know you better than any one else. It's not that I really have a reason to doubt anything, it's just that I doubt it, because our love is far from perfect. When I'm insecure doubts fills my mind. I'm afraid you're not over her even though you say you are. I'm afraid I'll never make you smile like she did. I'm afraid you'll never be yourself like you used to be. I'm afraid I'll lose her. I'm afraid I'll lose you. What am I going to do?

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Friends-Who-Dont-Know-The-Real-Me/1333581

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!