Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What is up?

Today is one of those days when you just don't what's going on. I woke up in a pretty good mood. It seems whenever I wake up in a good mood the day progressively gets worse. I had a dream about a guy who I had a thing for that moved away. I hadn't even really thought about him in quite some time. It was odd, usually in my dreams nothing happens like I want it to, but last night it did and the whole time I was questioning it. Every once in while my mind just throws in these surprises.
Why is it so hard for two people to both like each other? Like if you like someone, why can't they just like you back? Why can't they ever care for you as much as you care for them? It sounds stupid, but really. Why is it so hard?
It's sorta hurtful when people laugh at an idea of yours and basically call it stupid. That ruined my whole evening. I know I shouldn't let stupid people get me down, but they do.
I'm not happy, I want to leave, but I know I shouldn't, even though no one likes me. But if I leave will I ever find anyone to accept me? I've come to accept just being alone and never speaking. Why try talking to people you know are mean and don't want to speak to you? But I don't want to give up...I'm not sure if I'm accepting or rejecting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!