Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

People Around Me

What is wrong with me? I have friends! It's crazy, all of a sudden everyone misses me and wants to do stuff with me, even people I haven't seen in years! Why? Who really knows. But it makes me feel rather loved, almost normal. It always seems like everyone else is always hanging out with their friends. Not me. But this weekend I've got like a million things to do with people!
It's strange, lately all the people I absolutely couldn't stand, I'm actually just accepting. But then people I thought seemed okay, are really bothering me. How does that work? I'm just glad I'm coming to accept people as they are. (Though maybe that's a bad thing?)
I may not talk to everyone, but I shouldn't let it get me down. I do have friends. I might not talk to them that often, but I guess I just have to suck it up and live life for myself.
Haha, I was listening to the Eagles's song "Take it Easy". I love these lines:
"Well, I'm running down the road
tryin' to loosen my load
I've got seven women on my mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says she's a friend of mine,
Take it easy, take it easy
Don't let the sound of your own wheels
Drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
Don't even try to understand
Just find a place to take your stand
and take it easy"

At first you think whoa, seven women...but then you think and in my case I can think of seven guys hahaha. I mean just that I have crushes on or did or whatever. I can't really relate to the "wanna own" stuff though. But the last part about spinning your wheels, that's just deep. It's honest. It's true. Let it soak in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!