Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Stolen Pleasures

Have you heard Hot Chelle Rae's new song, "I Like it Like That"? If not, I'd highly suggest giving it a listen. I've been a fan of the band for a few years now and I'll admit that the first time I heard it, I was not digging it. It was a new sound for them. But today, oh my, I've listened to it so many times...I can't get it out of my head! I'm obsessed!
I woke up to see their new song being talked about MTV so I decided to listen to it again, give it another chance. I'm still getting used to Hot Chelle Rae being mainstream or whatever, but I still love them to pieces. One of my all time favorite songs is by them, "Bleed". A few months back, I was shocked when I heard "Tonight Tonight" on the radio and people knowing who they were. It wasn't that they didn't have the potential, because trust me, they do! They're a great band! They deserve the fame! I just couldn't believe that a band I actually liked was popular, haha. You always hear about people being all like "I used to love that band, but now they're popular and I hate them! The world stole them from me! They went mainstream!". I'd never been one of those people. I didn't know what it was like to have an underground band of my enjoyment to become mainstream, I usually would find out about bands a few years after some mark of success. I was ticked off at first, but I've come to accept HCR's fame. I'm glad that other people are enjoying their talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!