Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Look

You may notice that Uncertain Knight has a new look. I liked the previous look, but I guess I'm trying to display that our battle is out there in the everyday world, hence this new background.
I often wrestle over what exactly I should use this blog for. So far it's been more for general situations and emotions more than actual events going on in my life. I sort of like having it so I can just concentrate on the emotions of situations, but at the same time it would be nice to go more into situations...so I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with this...
Anyways, I'm in a pretty good mood for once, amazing, yes. I went out driving today, went to the comic shop, and that's about it, but it was a pretty decent day. I love getting out of the house.
So it really bothers me, there's this person I care a lot about, I tried "talking" to them the other day and they said they'd be right back, and of course they never came back. This bothers me a lot, it happens to me all the time, but I didn't let it bother me too much that time. But then apparently this person is all depressed and stuff, thinks they have no friends. It makes me want to scream! I was there, trying to talk to them! They could talk to me any time and they know it! They do it to themselves! Ahhh! People don't realize what they have until it's gone. One day I'll leave and he'll miss me, maybe as much as I miss him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!