Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Monday Tuesday

I spent the past 6 days doing pretty much nothing...but now it's back to work, to reality, and it sucks. It wasn't exactly what I would call fun going from 10ish hours of sleep to 7ish. But what can you do? It's my reality now once again, I have to face it.
And to make the reality check more intense...it's production week!!!! Friday's opening night...oh, snap.
I was going through boxes of shoes, which were all too small, and amazingly I found a pair of shoes I loved in my size! They were these saddle type shoes, but heels, and painted light pink. Pretty amazing.
I also like one of my all white costumes I wear for all of five seconds, but I will enjoy those 5 seconds. (I also wear the shoes during the same 5 second time ;). It shall be a wondrous 5 seconds.
Everything was slow today...I'm hoping it speeds up a bit, but at the same time, I don't want to miss anything.
Today I thought to myself many times "You should speak up, make some conversation". But then I was like "Meh, I'm too tired...what's the use? I don't feel like it." That's not a good attitude to have...but at least I actually felt like I should say something. Usually I just stand around wishing I could say something, but find no opportunity.
Don't be like me, just speak up and grab every opportunity that comes your way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!