Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shut the...

It really bothers me when people don't know how to shut up. Yes, I can blab quite a bit myself, but that's to my friends. I know some people who will just go on and on to people they don't even know. And then they cut people off. They don't let them get a word in. You don't have to comment on every little thing...
I don't even know why I just wrote all of that above. That issue bothers me every instant of every day.
It just bothers me that I can't enjoy myself because someone will be talking so much I can't think straight. I want my happiness to depend on myself, not the people and circumstances around me.
Also, not everything is a conspiracy. Some people think everything is. It's just plain annoying. Not everyone is out to get you. Not everyone is intelligent. Not everyone cares.

1 comment:

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!