Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

People in Your Life

When you're struggling, God always finds a way to cheer you up. Today I was in a rather sour mood. I was sick and annoyed by everyone. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I rarely see my friends, but I wasn't even talking to them. I felt like I didn't have anything to say and nothing to offer. But then of course when I didn't feel like talking to anyone, they texted me, sent me video chat calls, chat messages...I can't help but give into that. And now I'm happy. I know a few half decent people who every once in a while can cheer me up. God always sends us what we need even when we don't think it's what we want. He's always looking out for us. Never lose faith in His Love. Never give up hope. I may not be as close as I want to be to God, but as long as I keep my mind and heart opened to His transformations, everything will be alright.

Also, if you're interested, I invite you to take a look at my blog Weird Lame Interesting Awesome...Life: http://weirdlameinterestingawesomelife.blogspot.com/. I've recently re-purposed it, if you will. It includes more detailed accounts of events happening in my life and my thoughts on them in a more casual tone.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!