Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quick Update

I have a very tight schedule and no time to post this right now, but I just need to type this down.
They're back!
They're back in my life for the time being.
Yes, more lame excuses, but sincere and genuine, as usual. So I'll forgive and try to forget, yet again.
I'm happy, but am not expecting much. My heart can only take so much, so I'll try to pace myself so I won't fall so hard again, but I hope that they will stick around and not let me down.

3 comments:

  1. Who are they? Don't let them hurt you again. Also do not feel hope. I know that may be impossible, but hope is really a horrible feeling. It eats you inside-out, it's swallows up your insides and fills you up and when you come down from that it's awful.

    Lovin' your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My relationship to them is rather confused, but basically they're a formerly mutual friend.
    Thanks for input, I it means a lot.
    I know I probably shouldn't feel hope. I think I'm getting to the point where I can hardly feel any with this person. But at the same time I'm sort of one of those people who always needs someone to obsess over, if that makes sense...everything's so complicated.
    Hope is very addictive and dangerous as you say, but I feel that we still do need it, just maybe not finding it in people so much. Sorry if I'm coming off as a hypocrite.
    Thanks again for reading, I appreciate your input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fine! ;) I'm the kind of person who wants to obsess over something too, so I defiantly know what it feels like!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!