Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Better Day: Morals

Today I didn't feel to depressed. Sure, there were lonely and insecure moments, but there always are. My friends' support was still there. Things are looking up, though still no where near perfect, but they're on the way to making sense. I talked to a couple people today, which is big for me, though only for a little bit. As long as I make progress it's a good day. Sometimes I feel so unworthy and ugly compared to other people, but I know I'm not. If I believe in myself people will come to respect me. Things are the way they are because of me. It's my own fault, it always has been. There's no use blaming others, you have to take responsibility for your own life.
I've been reading about "morality" the past couple days. Morals are the values you hold that you use to make the decisions that form who you are. It's time to find better morals. It's about taking who you are and looking at who you want to be. You can never be anyone but yourself though. You can always improve yourself though. There's always going to be an imperfection. You just need to give life your best shot, and you'll be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!