Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Caught in the In-between

A friend said to give it a month. Give my feelings a months to sort themselves out. It's been about two weeks, and I'm lost, more than ever before. I'd call it love because I didn't know what else to say, but now I'm surrounded by people other than you, and I see that there's other options, but no one can compare to you. With everyday that passes by, everyday that you don't talk to me, I feel us slipping apart, my feelings fading, leaving me hopelessly confused. I'm clinging to previously felt emotions, and I don't know how long I can hang on.
I'm happy right now, I am. You're not really in my life right now. You still matter to me, it still hurts when you break your promises, but I've just come to accept it I guess. Is that good or bad? Will I always settle for less? Right now is a confused time though, I know that one day things will make sense.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thoughts.

    Whenever you have time, visit my blog too: www.lucky-vagabond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!