Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

I find it funny

I find it funny how a few years ago when I first got a Facebook that no one, absolutely no one liked or commented on any of my things, for years. Mainly because I was a confused angsty child who couldn't pull of emo...or anything else for that matter. Sure, I'd comment stupid things on other people's stuff, but they'd never comment on mine. In their defense, I was silly...it's actually really embarrassing. I've since tried to be more cautious of how much of my stupidity I share with the world. It's actually sad though how a minute after I put something up I'll feel like it was stupid. I just don't know how to say anything without sounding stupid...I find it amazing that I actually made a few friends online though haha. I have no idea how people could have taken me seriously. But a few did. It's crazy to think of how much I've grown up in the past few years. You can really see that through writing. Every day I mature a little bit.
Now lots of people like and comment on my stuff. It actually blows my mind. All these people that I'm not necessarily friends with, that I don't comment or like any of their stuff. It's like the tables have turned. It's crazy. People have decided to be nice and I've turned cold. It's the irony of my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!