Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Get over it

I can tell myself I'm over it, I'm not living in the past, all I want, but it's not true. If I was I wouldn't be so prejudiced against so many people. I'd be nicer. I'd be happier. I need to move on. I need to forget about the people that've hurt me. I've grown up, I've learned. So have they, and if they haven't, well they'll always be horrible I guess. But I need to be a better person and stop treating others poorly because people used to treat me poorly. I can't let myself stoop to their level and dwell on things that happened years ago. Because right now people are being nice to me and I'm treating them coldly. What happened to that nice person I used to be, if I ever was? It's time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!