Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Well I woke up in a great mood! I was thinking about how happy I was that I wasn't thinking about my horrible man friend that I adore and hate so much at the same time. And I hardly thought of him all day! It was awesome! The day I should be thinking about him I wasn't, because I didn't want him to ruin my day! I didn't want to think about how he wouldn't give me anything or even tell me Happy Valentine's Day even though he's told me I'm beautiful and how much he cares about me. I had a rough after noon but then I attained maximum ownage at my knowledge bowl meet so it was all good. I'd never done that good at knowledge bowl in my life! It was epic! So after being awake about 14 hours, I finally decided to give in and text the loser happy Valentine's Day. And funny enough, he didn't text me back until the second I started this post that I was going to rant about him not even texting me back. I mean, it'd been over an hour. But yeah! I'm in a really good hyper mood! I don't need him! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!