Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stealin' ma jams!

Okay, I'm sorry, but I need to rant about this. It's been bothering me for over a year now. So a group of ladies that happen to be some of my least favorite people in the world like the EXACT same music as me. It makes me really angry. Like, I've been listening to these bands longer than them, and they stumble upon them and all of a sudden they LUH them. I've actually become so freaking annoyed with seeing these horrible people posting songs and lyrics by bands I absolutely adore that I just block all posts from them. I. Can't. Handle. It. I mean, when you don't listen to terribly mainstream, some underground, music, you want to know some people that appreciate the same awesomeness as you, but NOT obnoxious flaunty *insert string of curse words here* people. I just can't ignore these people though. I see them everywhere. They're friends with my friends. They wear the band shirts everywhere.
I was going to go to a concert to see a favorite screamo band of mine, but then I found out their whole group, and even one of my friends who didn't even freaking know who the band was, were going to go to it. I didn't go. Gahhhhhh, I don't want to have to stay home from concerts because of those people. You might say that I should just go anyways. No. Not happening. I would definitely see those people there, because they're the people who go to every freaking concert, doesn't matter if it's country, hardcore, or rap, they go to every concert, and they kiss every lead singer or whoever they can find. No. I already get frustrated enough at concerts even without those horrible people. It's really annoying that all the other fans of my favorite bands are absolutely snobby stuck up jerks. It's great. Part of my problem is that I don't look like I'd like the music I like. I don't know what kind of music I look like I'd like, but it's not the kind I like. I don't fit in anywhere. *Cries*.
That's all.
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!