Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dancey

So there was this big "semi-formal" dance last night. I didn't go to it. No one asked. I mean, I didn't expect anyone to. Most of my friends were sort of dreading it. As they got into all the back and forth with the planning of groups and transportation and whatnot, I was glad I wasn't going. Usually I get like really freaking mad and jealous when I look at pictures of all these brats and jerks I used to go to school with, all lovey dovey with each other in super expensive red-carpet worthy dresses gathered outside of their mansions. But I was talking to a friend who went to the dance and I guess all of my friends really missed me and wished I was there. Literally almost all of my friends went to the dance. I wasn't too upset about not being asked because I really don't like the guys at our school. I have my heart set on someone else anyways. I couldn't go with them though. It's hard being apart. We can't do things like this. But I'm just grateful for having them in my life. Looking at all the pictures this time though, I found myself happy for all the other people. That never happens! They all looked so happy. I almost actually wished I'd gone, not in a sad way, but in a, it would have been fun way, not a I wish I'd of had a date kind of way. Maybe next year. Until then, I'll do my best to live my life to the fullest.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHTL0ckpJkacoMDwyZDl7k5cgJh_6cg-Z_HA0x6TNtQ6xOqtBb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!