Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Summarized Evening

Rawr. I'm sorta ticked off, but already sorta to the "I don't even care" point. So this relative of mine told this guy that I refused to do something for this other person and asked if they would do it because I wouldn't. Now I look like a horrible person in that guy's mind, more than I already am. I have a a terrible shyness around them and probably come off incredibly arrogant and cold. But anyways, I'm just super ticked off. So that guy was like hey, she can do that, then told me I should do it, but then tried to guilt trip me with the "you can do whatever you want" line and a five minute lecture. So now I'm basically forced to do this favor that I thought I refused to do, about six months ago. I was shocked to hear it brought up. Some people never drop anything.
I'm aware that this is so summarized, it probably makes no sense. Sorry. It's hard to explain, but I just have to at least try to express this to get my frustration out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!