Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Wrong and Right

It's one of those moments during the quiet period after a fight, but still in the middle, before it's thoroughly over and fought. I'm wrong. What they said was completely true, but you know what? I'm right too. It's everyone's fault, but at the same time everyone's right. Yes, I complain about absolutely everything, you're right. I'm shy and hateful. You're right. I don't appreciate anything. You're right. Now what more do you want from me? I'm not going to say I'm sorry. I'm not even going to try to argue. At this point you're so worked up that you wouldn't even listen. And that's your main problem: you don't listen. You mean well, but you over-do everything. Lately you've been driving me crazy, and you don't even seem to care. You can't buy my trust and love in you. You have to earn it. You never change. You always go back to your old ways, and worsen even further in the direction I warned you of. I criticize too much, it's true. But everyone always pushes me around and you're the only one I can take it out on. I'm sorry, okay? I'm crying right now. Are you happy now? I know you don't need this crap right now. You're just trying to be loving and friendly, but we've never been close. You said some harsh things to me tonight. You've never been that mean to me. I deserved every word. Every word is true. I'm completely wrong, but I am still right, and so are you. We're different people. We aren't going to agree. Why can't you accept that? You say you won't change for anything, I should leave you alone. Well maybe I don't intend on changing either. We're being hypocrites. Why don't we just end this? I know you mean well. I get it, okay? Just, would it be so hard to ask me first? Why is everything a secret lately? Well, I know it's because you know I'll say no. But how is going behind my back going to gain you any trust? I'm not really sad and I'm not really mad. I feel still. I know it'll be okay. I'm selfish, I'm a brat, but I already know that. You just told me who I knew I already am. How can I be all that offended? I hope this will blow over, but we should have seen this coming. I was ready to blow up all day, but instead you did. I'm sorry, you're right, but so am I.

9 comments:

  1. It's fine now, but I just had a rough day and got into a fight with a relative of mine. I don't get into fights that often. Thanks for asking though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate any kind of fighting. I'm glad to hear you're better now, and had an amazing day in the post above! :) You seem like the kind of person who needs lots of love and care, and I hope people treat you right.
    Just out of question, how old are you? I am a high school student, as you've probably guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    Haha, yeah, I guess so.
    Yeah, I'm the same age as you then. Teenagers taking over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what are the ages/grades for high school where you're at?
    I'm a bit older than you then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL....we don't exactly get any "official exams." Right here in my home town there is a new curriculum and neither the teachers nor the students know much about it....we don't even know how our exams are going to be taken! And this is bad for me considering I want to be a vet........
    But at school....I do "well." I can't recall ever having less than 90-80% in a test, be it maths or science. But personally I prefer Science.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, okay. Sounds confusing. It's a little different everywhere I guess.
    Education always seems to need reforming...
    I've failed a test before, but I'm still considered one of the better students at my school. Most of my grades always fall in that 80 to 90 % range as well.
    Go for the vet! That's great!
    I'm no good at math or science, but I prefer math. Statistics interest me.
    Haha, I guess I'm as old as I seem then! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!