Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

So much to say, so little time

I'd love to just sit here and write for hours.
Writing is my passion. I haven't just sat down and written in weeks...I feel majorly deprived. I pulled up my largest scale in-progress novel that I hadn't looked at in months. I've decided to switch to a narrator rather than have first person. This will be a decent sized task to fix, but I'll enjoy every moment of it, because I love my characters so much. Writing is my escape.
I was really hoping I'd have time to write this weekend, but that never happened. I'm up later than I should be right now and I still haven't finished all the things I should. Ugh...there's always something more to do. There's always another assignment, another test, exam. And then if I somehow miraculously finished all of that, there's my countless novels to be written. There's the library books to read that are overdue. There are the books I've promised friends that I'd read. There's that new album by that band I want to listen to. There's that essay my friend sent me to edit. There's that friend you haven't talked to in weeks and you know probably would like to hear from you. There's laundry. There's those 20 manga series you read. There's that television show's new episode tonight....the list could go on and on. I always have all of these things on my mind, but tonight it's been bothering me more than usual.
There's been a lot on my mind, but I don't have time to talk about it all.
I'll try my best to try to catch up on my thoughts throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!