Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just...eh

Well, he didn't remember, he didn't care, it didn't bother him at all. That's that. He's not worth it. I've always known that. I have to hope, I have to dream though. He's just made me realize that this is reality. He doesn't care that much about me. He can say he does, but he really doesn't. He'll talk to me when he has time, and I guess that'll just have to be enough. I really didn't want this to bother me so much. What I thought was going to happen, happened. Why is this so hard? So I'll smile at him and say it's fine while I cry inside, knowing that it's not. I don't even feel guilty this time about his excuses. This was really on him, it's his fault, not mine. I don't feel guilty, I just feel disappointed...I'm disappointed that I wasted my summer on him and that this is how it had to end.
He's just a boy, just a boy. I'll be strong, I'll hold on, I'll move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!