Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

More of the Worst

More of the Worst by Playradioplay!
(It's just that kind of day)
But seriously, his music always fits what I'm going through. He's my favorite musician. This is the song that fits me today. I'm pretty stressed out, but his music always calms me. It always strikes just the right balance.  Dan, you'll never know how much I appreciate your music. Thanks. I mean it.

"Prices and tooth decay
It doesn't even matter every single day


Disturbing the frequencies
While sailing the seven seas


Oh oh oh...


Listen and you might hear
A sudden cease of laughter
No smile from ear to ear


Distorting the spectral waves
Liscenses and bills to pay


Oh oh oh...


Rebound and consequence
Braces and the money spent


Concerts and gravity
Reports on tendencies


Oh oh oh...


Watchdogs, electric fence
Private school and money spent


Oh boy I've been told
When I grow old
I'll be alone
But you must agree.


'Cause it's too late
And you can't win
One full year
There's still more
Secret lies and tour whores


I won't sit still, oh no.
She fits in so well.


Unaware of what you've done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!