Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back and Better?

It's funny how it'll happen. I'll think about him for days and days, no sign of life, no contact. And then out of the blue he'll try talking to me and I'll have walked away from the screen! But this time I think he's back for awhile, hopefully better than ever too. We had a good conversation. It wasn't forced. It was easy. We were friends. Neither of us were really pushing for more. We can say we miss each other because it's true. We are some of each others closest friends after all. He said he'll talk to me again very soon. It's hard being friends only hearing from each other every few weeks. I hope he keeps his word. He's made other promises to see me. I'd like it to happen, and this time I almost believe it's true. But I won't put all my faith in him. I can't just forget.  I think things will take a turn for the better. :)

It's about learning to forgive,
not forget,
but to move on,
to give another chance,
even if now I can't even keep track of how many I've given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!