Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

To Be A Friend

It really doesn't take that much to be a friend. Haha, that's an odd thing to hear from me. I'm terribly shy. But occasionally I'll meet a person and I'll just know that we'll be friends, and we might become friends. You need to smile and wave when you see them, show genuine interest, invite them to things, make them feel included, and offer to go with them places or help them. You should ask how their day is going and wish them luck with their events. Even if you don't have much in common, if you display loyalty, their trust is yours.
:)

2 comments:

  1. I'd agree. It's also important to laugh together,have fun, create little private jokes. My friend Elizabeth and I share exactly the same level of normalness (that's not much) and at lunch times we go crazy. some of the things we imagine are so weird....if we told anyone else they'd probably think we were psychotically disturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. The inside jokes definitely hold friends together! I'm not a very loud person, but my friends can be and they never really tone it down, so people are always staring at us and stuff haha. Oh, the psychotic thoughts! They're such fun! I know exactly what you mean. The wonders of friendship...

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!