Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Crazy End of the Summer Times

This end of the summer is a crazy time. Friends are fighting, feeling ignored and bullied, hurt and crying. I'm saying my last goodbyes. I'm not crying though. It's just the beginning. Things are a little rough now, well they always are, things are a little worse right now than usual, but I won't let this bother me. I've always been that girl on the sidelines, never getting involved. I'm not about to throw myself head into battles and provoke arguments though like my friends are lately. I'll stay that person everyone can trust, give advice, listen, and if someone does something deliberately to hurt me, then I'll do something. It's hard wanting to be friends with anyone right now seeing how they treat others, but until they hurt me personally, I can't just say I hate them. I'll speak when spoken to, but I'm not making any effort to befriend anyone who makes no effort to be my friend, and cusses out others.

Relationships are falling apart. It's for the best really. Why tie yourself down to someone who cares so little for you, who ignores you? Let yourself free if you're not happy, if you're not in love, if you don't feel like yourself anymore. If you've made tireless effort and have bore no fruit, maybe it's time to move on. Maybe it's not, don't listen to me, I know little about things like this. Somethings just aren't meant to be though. People and their desires change. It might not be your fault, but maybe it is. Be happy though despite all, live your life.

A very stressful thing is waiting for people to get back to you on something. You can sit and fret about it for hours, but it's not going to do anything. The best thing is to really just continue on living as before. Tell yourself, hey, if this happens, that's just wonderful, but if it doesn't, I guess it isn't the end of the world. I struggle with this, but right now I'm actually feeling just fine, knowing that it really isn't the end of the world. We can spend our entire lives waiting if we really want to. The trick is how we spend our time waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of any kind are appreciated!